Get varicocele treated by ayurvedic herbs
The varicocele is basically a varicose vein of the scrotum and testicle and it might cause testicular atrophy, pain and other fertility issues. There are some one way valves in the veins and these valves help in the flowing of the blood from the scrotum and testicles back towards the heart. In case of failure of these valves the blood pools out and in turn enlarges the veins that are present around the testicles and causes varicocele. This disease can be treated with surgery, however there are also certain non – surgical ayurvedic treatments also available.
Know more about the symptoms of varicocele
There are a number of symptoms of these disease and you can go through the list given below to get a better understanding of the symptoms:
- Fertility issues
There is a link between this disease and infertility. It has been observed that the cases of varicocele is more common in infertile couples. When this disease occurs the sperm count along with the motility of the sperms tend to decrease. The deformed sperms also tend to increase. There are some experts who are of the opinion that enlarged veins and blocked sperms often cause infertility. This is because the temperature of the scrotum tends to increase and the production of sperms tend to decrease.
A person suffering from varicocele, if sitting or standing for a long period of time tends to feel some sort of pain. This is because standing or sitting for too long pressurizes the brains and thereby increases the size of the veins. The varicocele ayurvedic cure helps in treating this disease in the best way.
- Testicular Atrophy
A person suffering from this disease also has a shrinkage in the size of the testicles. But once the testicles are healed, it gets back to the normal size.
Effective ayurvedic treatments of varicocele
- Varun – This is something that can treat this disease in the most natural way. It has both analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the pain and also damages the valves that are there in the veins. The ayurveda treatment for varicocele helps in treating the disease without any side effects.
- Kachanara – This helps in reducing the discomfort and pain and also reduces the swellings of the testicles.
- Punarnava – It restores the hormonal imbalance and also increases the overall sperm count of an individual.
- Erand – This is a natural antioxidant and therefore helps in protecting the valves that are damaged against the free radicals.
- Rasana – This herb produces an analgesic effect that reduces the symptoms of this disease.
Ayurvedic treatment helps in reducing the symptoms of varicocele and detoxifies the body. There are certain natural herbs used here and this helps in treating this diseases in the most efficient way. It is true that this disease can be treated faster with a surgery, however, the ayurvedic treatment will help in treating this disease from the core. Moreover this treatment also does